Challenge: Low MoraleLack of clarity on expectations and competing priorities affect team morale for the best of us who are tasked with leading people, processes and technology through change and transformation.
How do you show up as a leader who inspires yourself and others to a sense of purpose and contribution?
Leadership Development. Enhanced.
The Diamond Power Index® (DPI) measures how leaders use power and authority within organizational roles.
It helps organizations optimize leadership capacity by identifying critical opportunities and vulnerabilities related to the way key leaders may use or misuse power.
The DPI is a multi-rater leadership assessment which helps you optimize your leadership portfolio by measuring how effectively you use power—personal and positional—to achieve results, empower the people around you, and influence others up, down, across, and outside your organization.
- Value and seek feedback
- Have a sense of adventure
- Look for a competitive edge
- Enjoy innovative leadership in your company
- Have a problem you are actively working to solve
- Want to be Power Smart
The DPI™ offers more than just a personality or competency test:
- Looks specifically at the effective use of power, identifying strengths and potential derailers of leaders in their uses of power.
- Helps leaders develop the competencies to use power effectively by targeting behaviors that undermine their authority, focusing on power positive behaviors, and developing immunity against the corrupting influences of high power positions.
- Measures the leader’s impact and effectiveness: how others view and respond to their use of power.
- Identifies weaknesses and strengths based on actual behaviors, and pinpoints immediate developmental opportunities.
- Measures stable, coaching-relevant traits. relating to the leader’s own sense of power.
- Identifies leader’s developmental drive—motivation, ability, interest, and belief in their professional growth.
Opportunities & Vulnerabilities
It helps organizations optimize their leadership capacity by identifying critical opportunities and vulnerabilities related to the way its key leaders may use or misuse power.
Make Effective Use of Power in the Workplace. Take the Pulse of Your Organizational Effectiveness Today!